as a team, reflect on the following:
- How was the collaboration in your team?
- What are the things that worked well in your team? Why?
- What could have worked better? How?
- What would the team do differently (in future team activities) to become better?
Working on one team member’s computer, the team will discuss and post the following to the class blog (via email):
- Photos of your end-product (after the Bridge-Building Activity).
- Description (type, mechanics, design) of the bridge that the team has built.
- The team's collective response to the Group Reflection.
- Title of the Post: ‘Bridge Building Activity – Debrief: [Name of Team]’
- Sign off with the names of all the team members.
- Email your work to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- The team’s post will be published in the class blog.