- Blk 437 Opposite Clementi Bus interchange
- Big Bookshop
- Swimming Pool
- SST Permanent Site
- Clementi Police Divisional HQ
To help you identify the places and plan for your expedition, the teachers have taken photographs of these places, however, they are not labeled. Click HERE to see the photos.
- You are going to work in teams of 4 to 5.
- Each team will attempt to map out at least 4 checkpoints (see below* for more details).
- Upon completion, the leader will email the link to the map to email@example.com . The hyperlink will be posted to this blog.
- Put down your team members’ names and your class (S1-03) as the subject of the email so that we know who submitted the post.
- You may compare the maps by the various teams to agree on the actual location you will be visiting tomorrow.
*As a team, you are going to collaborate by each contributing information to a common map.
- Look at the Photos given and decide where these places are. There might be more than one photo for each location.
- The group leader will create a map and share it out with the rest of the members. (You may refer to the ‘How to Collaborate in Google Maps’ guide in the student blog.)
- On the same map, each member will identify the exact location assigned and tag the location with the photo/s and the name of the place.
- All members must contribute to tagging the map.